Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love, oh Love


I am going to come out and say it.. Our Valentine's could have gone better.

We spent it on the side of the road on the way home from the cabin because Pat's car refused to function. Oh well. Other than that we had a great weekend with the Clark's. I have not seen this much snow in Wyoming forever. It was waist deep and powder for days.

**pictures to come - just as soon as we recover the car and figure out what went wrong**

To my Valentine:

Thank you for sitting by me as I am happy and sad. Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick and making me laugh when I am grumpy. I love you so very much sweet valentine!

Love, me

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know at least you had fun at the cabin!! I felt so bad to hear that you were at the side of the road in the 25 degree weather. We worried so much, every few minutes someone at home was saying " I wonder how Pat and Jen are doing?" Better times are ahead! Thanks for loving Patrick and making him happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I love you! I just read all your blogs that I had to catch up on. Your blog makes me happy. Thanks for blogging about me coming home, and Christmas, and everything. I love getting to read what is going on in your life...even if I'm behind :). It inspires me to actually work on my blog...we'll see how that goes :)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete