Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Novemeber

I love this time of year!

I love getting to decorate each month.
I love the changing colors.
I love spending time with family and friends.
I love the colder weather.
I love snuggling up under a blanket.
I love sipping hot chocolate.
I love tights with skirts.
I love pea coats.
I love seeing the glimpses of Christmas going up around the city.
I love holiday music even if it comes on a little early.

Oh how I love the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I finally have your blog! I have just spent a half hour catching up on your adventures back East and you guys seriously look like your having a blast! I'm jealous! We really need to come and visit you guys soon. If Europe doesn't work out next spring then I will definitely suggest we come out to see you guys to Tony. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Me too! This is the time of year I come to life! We can't wait to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete