Sunday, November 21, 2010

Treat

One night last week Pat and I were out running errands. We realized the time and that if we went home and cooked dinner we would be eating when we should be asleep, so we stopped by our local diner for dinner. It was a really cold night. I thought I would give the hot chocolate a chance. I have had high hopes for hot chocolate before at other places and sometime it just doesn't add up to what I wished for. 

Not this time! It was lovely.  (and cheap! only $2.15!!) The chocolate is smooth and rich and the whip cream on top is perfect. (occasionally they add a little chocolate syrup drizzled on the top!)




This has now become my new favorite treat!



As you can see we went for brunch on Saturday and I just had to have a wonderful cup. I even made Pat get his own this time since he enjoyed it too and my mug seemed to disappear too fast.

P.S. Pat just told me I was crazy for posting about hot chocolate. I replyed - if something is so good you can't keep it to yourself! Plus we have both been sick and there was nothing else to post about since we have been at home.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your hot chocolate post! It made me crave some and so Tony and I had some together during this crazy blizzard!!! We also both have colds. Tis the season!

    ReplyDelete